Founders Circle members are vitally important partners who ensure continued growth for the Society for Pediatric Urgent Care. Any SPUC member in the Provider or Clinical Administrator categories may join by paying the Founders Circle fee established by the Board of Directors. Founders Circle members will be recognized on the SPUC website, in certain SPUC publications, and during SPUC’s annual conferences. A portion of the Founders Circle membership fee will be allocated for the Michael Moran Scholar Award.
The Society for Pediatric Urgent Care’s Board of Directors would like to thank our Founders Circle members for their continued support. Founders Circle members share in SPUC’s mission to promote the importance of the specialty of Pediatric Urgent Care and set the practice and professional standards using evidence-based guidelines. SPUC facilitates communication among national leaders and providers of pediatric urgent care in order to establish quality standards and national practice benchmarks. Their commitment to our mission and work has never been more important. Their participation is of utmost value to the society.
FOUNDERS CIRCLE MEMBERS
Become a Founders Circle Member
The society is currently looking for Founders Circle members interested in developing and contributing to:
- educational content
- core competencies
- urgent care fellowship design
- urgent care health policy research and advocacy
- quality metrics evaluation and benchmarking Membership is open to the general healthcare public and will include:
– access to leadership and physicians from across the country for networking and problem solving
– access to clinical operations resources
– access to educational resources
– ability to contribute to data source to develop benchmarks
– access to pooled quality metric data
Contact Board President Magna Dias MD Diasm@email.chop.edu with subject line Founders Circle.