- 19July 19, 2020No events
- 20July 20, 2020No events
- 21July 21, 2020No events
- 22July 22, 2020No events
- 23July 23, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
1:00 PM EST | 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Aimy Patel, Medical Director Kansas Children’s Mercy Urgent Care
Amy Romashko, Medical Director Children’s Wisconsin Urgent Care
John Santos, Medical Director Seattle Children’s Urgent Care
Eric Weinberg, Vice President of Education PM Pediatrics
Kara Starnes, Medical Director of Cook Children’s
1. Analyze similarities and differences in urgent cares across the nation for following:
• Operational changes
• Patient volumes
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Testing capabilities
2. Review timeline of school closures in various states and government mandated stay at home orders.
3. Understand clinical course, management and treatment of COVID-19 + pediatric patients in urgent care.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
**We have changed our preregistration process to ensure that those who participate receive the email information necessary to claim CME credit for participating in the session.**
WEBINAR CME INSTRUCTIONS
- You must create an Ethos Account at https://ocpe.mcw.edu/ before you can claim CME credit for this webinar. Click here for instructions.
- The survey through Survey Monkey needs to be completed within 5 days of the webinar for credit.
- Credit can only be awarded to those who actively participated in the webinar at the time that it was presented.
- Check below after the webinar for the link to complete the post-participation survey and quiz:
- 24July 24, 2020No events
- 25July 25, 2020No events