February 6, 2020
1:00pm ET | 12:00pm CT | 11:00am MT | 10:00am PT (1 Hour)
PRESENTER: Dr. Alison Kaye, Children’s Mercy
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
**We have changed our process to preregistration so that we can ensure that those who participate receive the email information necessary to claim CME credit for participating in the session.**
Webinar CME Instructions:
- You must create an Ethos Account at https://ocpe.mcw.edu/ before you can claim CME credit for this webinar. Click here for instructions.
- The survey through Survey Monkey needs to be completed within 5 days of the webinar for credit.
- Credit can only be awarded to those who actively participated in the webinar at the time that it was presented.
- Click below after the webinar for the link to complete the post-participation survey and quiz:
- After completing the survey, read the quiz score feedback provided. If you score a 50% or above on your quiz, you will be provided a 6 letter code to text to EthosCE for your 1 hour of Part 2 CME/MOC part 2 credit.