Join SPUC experts for educational webinars and earn free CME!
CLICK HERE for Links to Register for the Next Webinar
Join SPUC and CHW for weekly webinars designed to equip providers with knowledge of best practices for common Pediatric Urgent Care conditions. The goal is to foster a community of providers through academically rigorous, web-based lectures. This webinar series creates the infrastructure for Pediatric Urgent Care systems across the country for spreading ideas and learning from one another. In addition, the webinar series gives providers an ongoing opportunity to earn CME in topics speciﬁc to Pediatric Urgent Care.
Every presentation will be broadcast as a webinar using Webex or Zoom platform. PowerPoints, Participant Surveys and Supporting Documents will be distributed to SPUC members through the SPUC website and broadcast email. Schedules for Urgent Care Providers can vary week to week.
SPUC Members: Webinar presentations will be archived in the Member section of the SPUC website for on-demand watching and complimentary CME for SPUC members for up to two years after the original broadcast.
Nonmembers must watch the webinar live to claim CME and complete the post-webinar with a minimum of 60% accuracy within 5 days of the broadcast.
Collect CME for SPUC Webinars
If you are an international attendee wishing to claim credit, please create your MCW Ethos account and send an email to Darcy Welsh (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following: 1) webinar date/title 2) screen shot of your survey score.
Nonmembers can claim credit for actively participating in the webinar at the time it was presented and complete the quiz with 60% accuracy within 5 days.
SPUC members have up to two years after broadcast of the original webinar to watch on-demand and claim CME credit after completing the quiz with 60% accuracy. Archived webinars and accompanying CME credit are available for up to two years as a member benefit in SPUC’s Member section.
- Log into the Member section. A password reminder button is included on this page.
- Select the bullet point titled Archived Weekly Webinars.
- Select a month in 2021 for a list of the webinar topics already posted.
- Click the title of the webinar to watch the recorded video.
- After watching the video, click the link next to ‘Claim CME for enduring material’ to take the post-webinar survey.
- Score 60% or higher on the post-webinar survey, then cut and paste the link at the end of the quiz to be directed to the MCW CME page.
- Click the green bar called REGISTER/TAKE COURSE.
- Log into your MCW Ethos account (first-time users will create an account) for CME credit.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals. Lectures will follow a rotating schedule.